Monday, September 14, 2015

30-day challenge update

NaNoWriMo is coming
Speaking of 30-day challenges!
I'm on my last week of working outside the home every day. It's been a good exercise. There were definitely times I wanted to stay home and curl up in a ball (anxiety and depression will do that to you), but I made myself get out and work elsewhere pretty much every weekday.

I always felt more accomplished after going somewhere else and setting up shop (even if it was just down the street to Leslie's house). There's something about the determination to go and be and use my time (and battery life) wisely.

My hope is that I'll keep up the habit most days, if not every day. Especially now that I know that it keeps me productive when I would otherwise dissolve into a nap and/or Doctor Who reruns.

I'm taking 30-day challenge suggestions now for the next month, although I think that my next couple are going to be writing related. I have a manuscript I want to finish before October 31 and then it will be time for NaNoWriMo, my favorite 30-day challenge ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment