Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 6: 30 day #noFacebook challenge - Being here now

I find that I complain a lot less now that I'm not on Facebook... Though snarky thoughts still come to mind, I don't have the instant gratification forum for them that social media provides. And it's actually making me more content, less quick to jump to criticism (of myself or others).

I didn't even notice that I didn't have Facebook today. In fact I almost forgot that I needed to post here today because I have been busy and happy doing so many other things on my list from yesterday.

I hope this is a continuing trend... this contentment. I do feel a bit of an echo, like I am out here all alone and all the action is taking place somewhere else... but I also feel like it's part of the process, and that soon I'll be fully present. Here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment